Start Date: Thu, Dec 31, 2020 4:12PM
End Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2021 2:00PM
Online Only Public Auction
By Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Connecticut
CAMBRIDGE MARINE CONSTRUCTION Case No. 20-20304
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Bidding Closes: Tuesday January 26th @ 2:00P.M. EST
1993 32” Push Boat by MIF Design w/ Folding Wheelhouse
1993 32” Push Boat by MIF Design with Folding Wheelhouse
Hull ID: WB138MIF0793 (No Hull ID Plate, Weld or Hull Etching Was Visible To Confirm)
Name: “The Rebel Queen” (Painted Over)
13 Gross Tons /11 Net Tonnage
(2) 1993: 200 HP w/ (2) 6 Cylinder John Deere RG606T Diesel Engines (400 HP Total)
SN: Starboard – 416379
- Framing: Steel ¼” x 3” x 3” angle, ¼” x 2.5” stiffeners
- Hull: ¼” Steel plate
- Decking: ¼” Steel diamond plate
- (2) Steel Plate ¼” welded, 3 Watertight Compartments
- Natural Flow thru, watertight compartments
- Natural Flow thru mechanical
General Conditions of Decking & Topsides:
- Fair, Some Recent Repaint
- 12Volt, 30 AMP / 125 Volt Ship System (Needs Attention)
- Fuses at Helm, 12Volt DC System, AC Breakers 120Volt System
- 370 Gallon Single Diesel Tank
- Depth Indicator: Raymarine
- Speed Indicator: GPS
- GPS: Raymarine C90 & Lowrance Global Map 4800 Chartplotters
- Uniden ES VHF Radio & Standard Horizon VLH-3000
Warehouse / Storage :
On Hard At:
250 Leonard Dr.
Groton, CT 06340
(Please To Do Visit The Boat Without Contacting Us. Inspection by Appointment Only
Online Only Sale WWW. BIDSPOTTER.COM or HAMILTON-GRP.COM
RIGGING & SHIPPING
Local Pick-Up: REMOVAL Is by Appointment Within 30 days of the auction.
The successful bidder shall be fully responsible for removing all items purchase after full payment thereof. No items can be removed from the site without full payment. Any vehicle or trailer that is purchased must be towed from the site unless the successful bidder has a dealer plate or can show proof of a valid vehicle registration.
PROJECT SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyer's Premium: 15% buyer's premium.
Payment Due In Full: By Tuesday 2/5/2020 by 3:00P.M.
Payment Types: Bank check, or wire transfer payable to “Hamilton Group, LLC. A credit card may be required to verify the bidder’s identity when registering on www.bidspoter.com but cannot be used to pay for the boat.